[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:44:30 -0600

If you use Kurzweil,  you should service the bookshare login panel when it
pops up during the search.  If you do not fill your userid and PW,  you
may get no Bookshare results.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/05/2005 05:29 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

I was trying to download a Bookshare book from  Kurzweil the other day;
they
couldn't find it either under title or author. I then went to Bookshare
and
downloaded the book, so it isn't just a problem with your system.