[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil's online search

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:31:34 -0600

Hey everybody, I fixed my problem! The tech guy at Kurzweil happened to
mention to me the other day that all k1k settings were in
windows/application data. So after emptying temp and temporary internet
files and clearing cookies I went in there and found a folder called kesi.
In there I found a whole pile of files with "Bookshare" in the names. I sent
the whole lot to the recycle bin, thinking that if I deleted something
essential to the interface I could go fetch it from there and put it back
where it belonged. But lo and behold, it worked! I'm now seeing the whole
collection, and can download more books. Oh brother, just what I need--more
books! <lol>
Kellie