[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil tutorials

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:44:46 -0400

thanks for the information. Someday I may get to use it. Appropos of which, and this may sound ghoulish but it is not really meant as such, what happens to programs like K-1000 when they are no longer needed. Can they be donated to people who do need them ? Can they be willed to organizations like Bookshare for the use of needy members? Since they are purchased outright (I assume) they should be the property of the owner to do with as he chooses short of illegally copying them or such. I vaguely remember something about their being used on other computers in a network so I am assuming they can be moved or reinstalled. Anyone know?

Amy
omst
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>