[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil tutorials

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:49:11 -0400

Resale is perfectly legal as long as you get the serial number and all paperwork so you can legally own the product.

Monica Willyard

On Monday 9/25/2006 10:33 PM, you wrote:
I wrote Kurzweil while I was still young and naive last year and asked about a used K1000 and you would have thought I had suggested rape in the middle of main street. It would have to be person to person or by some form that would not violate their license agreement. Does that preclude resale ?

Monica Willyard
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.moreinfo247.com/9252754/FREE.