[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil tutorials

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:53:51 -0400

Yes they can be sold, or donated, just as other pieces of equipment can.  I
recieved my Perkins Brailler that way.

The challenge is of course that it is not the Program disk itself but the
serial number that is so valuable.

Smile.

But yes indeed, I have seen passed on copies of the program, I have a friend
who bought one off another person for $100 he won one somewhere and wasn't
using it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx