[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil question

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:16:58 -0700

Mayrie, Having this setting on recognizing suspicious regions won't help with a book validation though, will it? I am working on a book right now and have come across this text repetition three times so far in an otherwise very good scan. Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>