[bksvol-discuss] kurzweil question

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:55:02 -0700

Will someone using Kurzweil please tell me where to look for directions on how to enter information in a book where I want it to go; I should think it would be in editing but so far haven't found it. For example, I want the word chapter to appear directly above the number or name of the chapter and don't know how to make that happen. Also I want to be able to put my page number in a specific location on a line. I haven't even figured out what words to use in a find command in the manual to get this information. TIA.