[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil problem

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:06:33 -0600

Amber, I have no idea if this will work. But, try copying it in Kurzweil, and pasting it in to a new Kurzweil document. Then try to save it as an rtf.

Melissa

Amber Wallenstein wrote:
I tried that, but it lost a ton of pages and it would take just as much time to replace all the missed pages as it would to rescan the book. I can see the file just fine in K1000 and won't be rescanning the book again, as it's over 400 pages.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4800 (20100123) __________

http://www.eset.com