[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil problem

  • From: "Ilene Sirocca" <ilenesia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:51:51 -0500

Amber, i believe if you go into c:\program files\kurzweil educational
systems\diags\readme.txt, which should open in NotePad, there is a program
called Kes Repair that may possibly help you restore the file if it is damaged.
 Whether it takes care of the specific problem I don't know as i have never
used it, but the instructions explain what to do with a damaged file to try to
recover the pages if they have been lost and k1000 cannot open it.  Hope this
will be useful.

Ilene