[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil finding a file

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:11:31 -0500

Kurzweil does work differently. Kurzweil unzips the file automatically, so you
can open it just like you would with any other file without having to extract
it first. The file is extracted, but it's done automatically. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx