[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil adding extra page breaks to a rtf file

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:44:08 -0400

It is fine to save the files using save as from kes to rtf provided the convert settings say to disable page splitting.

E.

At 09:24 PM 9/29/2007, you wrote:
Are you saying that using the Save As option instead of the Convert option gives these extra page breaks? If so, I don't think this is happening with my version 11. I have been getting duplicate pages in some books, as I wrote earlier today, but that doesn't seem to be what you are talking about.

Could you please explain what this problem is in more detail and why using the Save As option is not sufficient for saving kes files as rtf.

Evan