[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil 11 and cgi files

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:11:28 -0600

Speaking of such files, how would you make IE save the pdf if the link that downloads it is a button instead of a real link? When I want to get my PDF bank statement, I get some error when Adobe launches directly saying it can't save the file because it's not found.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>