[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil 11

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:30:23 -0700

Hi Gail,

I have not researched the issue of announcing blank lines thoroughly. I know that as you down-arrow from line to line, you will hear whether a line is blank. When continuous reading is happening, I have never even looked for such a setting, so don't know if one exists. Yes, I realize that this is not a helpful note, but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored. The simplest possibility for finding a solution is to open the menus, right-arrow to settings, down-arrow to reading. Hit enter to open that dialogue. And see if in there you can set blank lines to be announced. Failing that, you could look in the manual for further information. Sorry that I have been of no help at all.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 10:38 AM 3/20/2008, you wrote:
thank you for the detailed instructions.

How do I make Kurzweil pronounce blank lines? I will also look for the punctuation setting. I like to have it set on all.

Now back to the rank spelling list.