[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:33:50 -0500

Hi Jana.

I didn't know about that key, thanks.

It is the forward slash on the keypad, one key to the right of the numlock key on a standard keyboard.

Thanks.
Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>