[bksvol-discuss] Re: kurzweil

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:25:53 -0500

Hi, Gail! The key for erasing a page is the forward-slash on the number pad... Ooh, I hope I'm steering you right... It's either the star or the slash. I'm having a time with my allergies today, and I can't think real straight!! <LOL> Hope this helps!!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>