[bksvol-discuss] kursweil and optimized scanning

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting/Laura Ann <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:22:50 -0500

hi guys,
If I am scanning a book in Kurswiel and I optimize the settings so it scans with optimized settings loaded,
why would the book have some junk symbols and left out a few words here and there?
It is a book novel no pictures.

What else can I do to insure a clean high quality scan?

Thanks
appreciate any advice.
Laura Ann