[bksvol-discuss] Re: kinds of books that I like

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:58:06 -0500

I have some Karen Kingsbury and will check them with what is already on bookshare....I will post here if I upload any so you can validate them for me if you like.

I also have more Susan Meissner....there are more books in the Rachel Flin mysteries I have Days & hours book 3 and will upload book 1 tomorrow. Widows and Orphans....I don't have Sticks and Scones but hope I can find it to add sometime.

My mom has been doing some scanning and I read through the scan then before submitting and we are making a good team and working to get books submitted.

I have some Angela Hunt books I will be working on soon and some Judy Baer books as well.

I love reading.

Laura Ann
At 10:31 PM 7/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi all.  Here are the kinds of books that I like.
Teen fiction
Christian fiction
Favorite authors
Karen Kingsbury