[bksvol-discuss] kid's board books with descriptions

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:48:57 -0600

For others interested in our kid's board books with descriptions, I did submit
a BSO of Silly Sally that Susan L proofed and I scanned Esta soy yo/This Is Me
with English picture descriptions and Doug proofread it.  Both are in the
collection now.

I have maybe close to a dozen other Spanish or bilingual children's books
(mostly very short, but I do have Secret Garden in Spanish, too) I would like
to do in the future if I can find someone to translate my picture descriptions
and proof.  Please contact me at:  vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  if you are
interested.

Thanks!
Valerie