[bksvol-discuss] .kes to .rtf & pagination

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:54:18 -0700

After Lori's problem I had a look at what was up. Indeed, my .kes
pagination was correct; the saved rtf file, however, was not. I should
have looked.

It appears a couple things were operational:
1) My setting to only have a single font enabled in Kurzweil 1000 was
not honored in the saving; &
2) In the Rtf, there were evidently hanging indents, thus shortened
lines, which contributed to the soft page breaks. The solution was
what I said last night, e.g., select all text, go to format, then
paragraph, make certain the indents & spacing tab is selected, & make
certain all indents are set to 0.

I hope this helps folks who may have similar problems in the
conversion of .kes to .rtf.
--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride