[bksvol-discuss] kerzweil question

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:09:26 -0600

I'm playing with a demo of kerzweil on another computer now, and I see
that it is possible to save .rtf, .txt or any other files in .qes
format if you want, which is great since it would then mark your place
when you stop reading. What I'm wondering is, if I scanned a file
using finereader, saved it in .rtf, then saved that in .qes, edited
the file and then saved it back in .rtf before submitting it, would it
lose anything of the font or formatting in the process, or would it
still be the same acceptable .rtf file? Thanks.

Pam