[bksvol-discuss] kelby's wish lions of al-rassan

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:46:26 -0600

        Hi Kelby.  You're braillenote translated the title wrong it's not
also it's al-rassan *smile*

Great book--another I read from nls years ago.  It's an adventure/fantasy
book loosely modeled on mideaval Spain during the crusades with some complex
relationships among characters of different religious faiths.

Cheryl