[bksvol-discuss] Re: keeeeping books a long timewas Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 17:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

I want to add my condolences, as well. I don't know how old or young she was,
but I  know, as  mother, it doesn't matter; I can only imagine the pain you and
your wife  must feel. I hope, that like some others on this list,  you are
religious and have a belief in God and Heaven and that that can give you some
comfort.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs