[bksvol-discuss] Re: keeeeping books a long timewas Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert Tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

I recently was reminded, when writing to someone who just lost a parent, of the
Kaddish,a Jewish prayer for mourners, said during the high holidays and
whenever one has lost a loved one. The only part I remember, because I've fund
it to be very true, is "they live on in the hearts of those who loved them;
I've also found that members   of my family who have passed away appear my
dreams  even many, many years later. It's not the same as your having Melissa
there in person, especially at times like holidays or special times you'd like
to share with her, but she will be with you in spirit an in your heart and
probably in your dreams. I ope the pain abates soon.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

>________________________________

ago next month and the lungs just got weak. Cindy she was 32 years old.
she was, but I  know, as  mother, it doesn't matter; I can only
imagine the pain you and your wife  must feel. I hope, that like some
others on this list,  you are religious and have a belief in God and Heaven
and that that can give you some comfort.

>Cindy
>Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary!
>
>TinyURL.com/752cyrs
>

>>________________________________

    Tracy.  I will finish and get it up quickly.  The possible
    cancer
>>>relapse turned out negative, thank God.  Was not looking
    forward to more
>>>chemo.  Now my whole demeanor and mental health are
    better so hoping to read
>>>more.  Besides, it is just too darned hot
    here to move around much! (smiles)
>>>Again, sorry about the
    delay.
>>>Reggie

    dealing with cancer.  I've done that myself.
>>>Good luck with
    it.

>>>If you're almost through with the book, then finish it up.
    You really could
>>>jiffy-proof it safely, though. Do what you think is
    best.  I was just
>>>worried about it.
>>>Tracy

    Tracy:
    almost through.  Do
    "jiffy" a book.  I read through.
    you want done.  I have had problems with
    now have a way I can upload from BrailleNote to
    reliable.

    Reggie