[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000 audio spooler

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:38:32 -0600

I don't know what might work since deleting the current item should work.
There is a clear button that you might try.  Hopefully that won't get rid of
everything, but it shouldn't since there is a clear all button that should
be for that purpose.  I guess if it does it is better than never being able
to make another audio file because the current one is jamming the process.
I am surprised how slow the process is, but oh well, patients is a good
trait to develope. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/