[bksvol-discuss] Re: k1000 and symbols

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:13:22 -0600

Mary, just had an experience, The first line on the right side of a page was junk and I went in and changed the settings to grey scale and 50. It was just the first line on the right side while the left side was okay. The reason I keep it at one setting is on fresh hole and at 70, the scanner and reconization get done before the scanner shuts up. Thanks for the info, will do a search for junk.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>