[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted twilight hunger to the admin Q.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 07:58:47 -0700

May, I don't like science fiction books at all, not my thing. I have a
suggestion for you though, make sure you take out as many junk characters as
you can. I know you said your spell check wasn't working very well, so maybe
that's what the problem was, but anyway, all is well, and I hope it gets into
the collection quickly. If you do some books that aren't fantasy etc., I'll be
glad to do them for you.
Jim Rawls