[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted the Widow's War

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:23:41 -0600

Hi Amber,

I took The Widow's War, began working on it in Word, tried to save it and it
would not save because it said it was a read only file. Then we renamed it
and looked for it and it was not anywhere on my computer. We also received
some sort of a spell checker error. So, unfortunately I have released the
book because I didn't know what else to do! The scan looked nice and I think
I would have enjoyed proofreading the book. Don't quite know where to go
from here with it!

Happy New Year from Larry and me. We're celebrating my birthday today!

Susan