[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted the Herbal Home spa

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:42:50 -0500

I think she just said she looks forward to reading it.
If you got it today your safe.
There was only the one copy.

Let me know if you need anything I have the book here.
Thank you for taking it.
I enjoyed what I have read in the book.
Its cool

Laura Ann
At 09:48 AM 10/1/2008, you wrote:
Shelly,

Did you actually grab this book? I went and downloaded it from step one myself just today, before seing your message. I just wanted to make sure two of us didn't have the same book, like has happened recently..

Caitlyn