[bksvol-discuss] just submitted, on bs (expergated for this email)

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:13:32 -0500

I usually don't write about my submissions to the list, but I wanted to write about the submission of On bullsh*t. Of course in accordance with all rules, I had to leave the title as it was in the book, and I take great pride in doing so, but know that when you see it in the download list, it is correct, and I'm not trying to be a pain and submit random profanities just to be difficult. If only I'd have come up with a book like this. Marissa and the guys who met me and my friend Larry at CSUN would not be surprised at my submission due to my general craziness throughout the week, but it's here for all.

I won't paste in the long synopsis because it repeats the word BS several times, but here's the short story. The book discusses academically the words BS, it's origins, it's philosophy etc. It's very deep in subject matter yet hilariousbecause the guy says BS so many times in such formal matter. Apparently the guy needed to turn in a paper in college in the late 60s and this was it. Published 2005 finally and featured on The Daily Show.

Perhaps csun frequenters and those who bs often like myself should read the book (8000) words and really master our bs methodology :).

Have fun.

Ner
Noel Romey

Arkansas, USA