[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted last night Norah's Ark by Judy Baer

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:16:46 -0500

Hey Laura,

Your short synopsis has Nora Roberts in it, but the long synopsis has Nora
Kent.  Whoever validates this will probably want to change that if it is in
fact an error.

Hope this helps.

Noel

Author: Judy Baer
Brief Synopsis: Love me, Love my dog....That is Norah Roberts philosophy,
She is the owner of a pet Store and Bed and Biscuit.
Quality: Excellent, almost no errors.
Long Synopsis: Hi, my name is Bentley. I'm a mutt with a dash of pit bull in
the soup, and I have issues. I'm not likely to win any beauty pageants, and
I'm afraid of cats. But my human, Norah Kent, thinks I'm the greatest
despite all my shortcomings. The problem is Norah won't go out with anyone
who doesn't like me. Norah says she's perfectly happy being single, and that
in God's time she'll marry Mr. Right. But I think God's time may be right
now, and Mr. Right may be Officer Nick Haley-the one guy who's afraid of a
kitten-fearing basket case of a dog like me! I'll do (ust about anything to
bring Norah and Nick together, even if I I have to...gulp... woof!

Laura Ann Grymes, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Wellness massage with an agape touch!
979-204-9393