[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted The Namesake

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:26:28 -0700

Hi, Bud. It might be when a particular book is particularly large. Resaving
it in Word, WordPad or whatever program you choose not only removes some of
the K1000 layout, but because of that, it also shrinks the file, which makes
it upload easier. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous