[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted The Namesake

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:14:39 -0700

Hi Sharon
I usually save it in rtf without any problem. It's just every once in a while that I have that problem and I can't figure out why.
Thanks.

Bud
nAt 02:52 PM 7/12/2004, you wrote:
Hello Bud,

Didn't you say you scan in Kurzweil?  I do too and what I've noticed is I
have to resave under Microsoft Word and then Bookshare will take the
submission.

Sharon