[bksvol-discuss] just submitted The Namesake

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:10:57 -0700

Hi gang,

I just submitted The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. It was a great book and I hope whomever gets it enjoys validating it.

I have a question. Every once in a while I submit a book and it kicks back saying some of the information is missing. I go through it and find that the book title and path are missing. That just happened with The Namesake and I sent it through a second time and it took. This has happened before and no matter how many times I submit it, it won't take. So I finally give up and delete the book. Any thoughts as to what is happening and does anybody else have that same problem?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California