[bksvol-discuss] just submitted The Chairman by Harry Kraus M.D.

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:51:44 -0500

        I just submitted
The Chairman
by Harry Kraus M.D.
I read through the entire book and correct scanning problems.
It will need a read through to make sure I got them all and its an awesome book.
Book should be in great shape now.
Please contact me with any questions if you take it to validate.
description.

Confined to a wheelchair, officer Nathan McAllister has lost his job, is about to lose his wife . . . and hasn't a clue how he got here! If he really caused the drug bust to fail, who's warning him to stop asking questions? Can Nathan unravel the truth---and will Abby discover the truth about him? 480 pages