[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Sins of the Fathers

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:37:23 -0400

I have just submitted Sins of the Father by Lawrence Block, with an
introduction by Stephen King. This book was marked adult by the bookshare tool
but should not be.
The pretty young prostitute is dead. Her alleged murderer-a minister's
son-hanged himself in his jail cell. The case is closed. But the dead girl's
father has come to Matthew Scudder for answers, sending the unlicensed private
investigator in search of terrible truths about a life that was lived and lost
in a sordid world of perversion and pleasures.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams