[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Sing Out, Warning! Sing Out, Love!: The Writings Of Lee Hays (American folk music member The Weavers)

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:10:29 -0700

Hi, now this book sounds interesting to me as I used to listen to the
Weavers and I heard that documentary Wasn't That a Time on PBS. I think
the only thing I couldn't do is the image description part. I think
you'd need someone else for that, but I think I could manage the text.
Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: Do you wanta team to work on this one for
you or would you prefer somebody who can proofread both the text and
describe images? K.