[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted S is for Silence,

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:07:01 -0500

Dear Bud,

I have taken S is for Silence to Validate. I've read all of the other books in this series and am a big fan! I was so anxious that it took 6 times to get my password right in logging on! I have a couple of books that need doing before I start this one, but one has 70 pages to go and the other is a short, children's book, so I should get a good start by Friday.

I'm pleased because I remembered advice I've read on this list and followed it for the first time. I copied your download page for S is for Silence for future reference when I prepare to upload the book.

It sounds like you took pains to submit a good scan. thanks for that and don't worry if I have fixing to do as that's my job. Let's just hope I do well by this book.

Always With Love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>