[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Rent a third Grader

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:45:54 -0500

I just submitted

Rent a Third Grader

I scanned it in tonight to help submit some books.
I am working on another title Sugarcreek gang book.
I amg going to check it then upload it tonight most likely.
I didn not read this through completely.

These are books Lissy sent me and ask me to scan.

Enjoy

ISBN:
0-590-40966-2
Title:
Rent a Third Grader
Author(s):
B. B. Hiller, Meredith Johnson (Illustrator)
Publisher:
Scholastic
Copyright Date:
1998
Copyrighted By:
B. B. Hiller
Brief Synopsis:
Everyone in Miss Bilgore's third grade class loves Partner, a retired police horse. But it looks like Partner is headed for a terrible fate--pet food!
Long Synopsis:
Everyone in Miss Bilgore's third grade class loves Partner, a retired police horse. But it looks like Partner is headed for a terrible fate--pet food! Then the kids get an idea: each third grader will find odd jobs and earn money to pay for Partner's care.