[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted Eyes of Elisha

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:57:49 -0700

I just took it for u, Laura Ann. U submit cool books! I validated
chairman when Sue couldn't as well. Becoming a team here lol! Your
taste in reading materials is, imo, awesome!

Usually I do Bookshare stuff on Sundays but this Sunday I'm worship
leader at church in the morning & in the afternoon am 1 of 2 church
elders helping out w/a service at a senior center. So this Sunday I'm
busier than a cat on a hot tin roof. Thus it'll take a little longer
than I'd like to finish it, but, o, well. U keep submittin those cool
Christian fiction books & I'll validate 'em if some1 doesn't get there
1st lol lol! I've also got a 2-volume set I need to get scanning. I
wish my days could somehow be 36 hours. Why is it that being blind
makes everything take longer, but we don't get additional time to
compensate? O, well--seems to be my litany of choice lately.

Take care & blessings.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride