[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Adopting cats and kittens

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:38:57 -0400

I just submitted
"Adopting Cats and Kittens: A care and Training Guide" by "Connie Jankowski ".
What should I look for in an animal shelter? What should I look for in a cat or
kitten I am adopting? Should I even adopt a cat or kitten? And, when I get
it home, what do I do then? In this short guide, the author answers all these
questions, and more.

Amber

Book blog:
John Adams