[bksvol-discuss] just submitted 8 random and 6 BSO sci-fi books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

The 8 random books are:
The Golden Road: Notes on My Gentrification by Caille Millner
The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle
Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe
I, Claudius by Robert Graves
The English: A Portrait of a People by Jeremy Paxman
Walking Across Egypt by Clyde Edgerton
The Moonshine War by Elmore Leonard
Bark M for Murder by J. A. Jance et al

The 6 BSO sci-fi books are:
Revolt in 2100 by Robert Heinlein
Nightfall and Other Stories by Isaac Asimov
Brightness Falls From the Air by James Tiptree Jr.
The Best of Cordwainer Smith by Cordwainer Smith
The Best of Lester Del Rey by Lester Del Rey
Stellar Science Fiction #4 by Judy-Lynn Del Rey (editor)

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Carrie

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.