[bksvol-discuss] just submitted 3 books

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:07:07 -0500

I just submitted
BSO Remember Redemption book 2
Convinced she could make it on her own, Ashley Baxter has kept the most important people in her life at a distance--her family, the man who
loves her, and the God she is sure can never forgive her. Now, just as she begins to open her heart, the events of September 11 rip into Ashley's world
and she is led to heartbreaking and hope-filled decisions that will forever change her life. This story vividly illustrates that we must value others more
that ourselves, and it drives home one of Gary Smalley's key messages: Honor one another.

It will need validating.
I hope you enjoy.
I noticed I somehow put extra numbers after the # 2 in the title so that will need to be removed but copyright holder verified.
Should be an easy validation.
and also submitted.

Uncharted by Angela hunt
memory by granting his last request, they embark on a journey at sea---landing on an island as mysterious as their own spiritual and emotional struggles!
Who will survive---and how? 320 pages, hardcover from WestBow.

and
What You Don't Know May Be Killing You
by Don Colbert M. D.
family members and friends who took care of themselves devastated by illness. Was there something they could have done to prevent the disease or illness.
The truth is...what you don't know may be killing you. Dr. Don Colbert's answers and updated information may surprise you AND help you!

Laura Ann