[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted 22 books on old-time radio

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:42:37 -0500

Hey Carrie,
That's great. I know Shelley scanned the encyclopedia earlier this year too! That encyclopedia is a monster and I just never got around to it although it proudly takes up a couple of inches on my bookshelf. Now with these that's awesome.

Thanks,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>