[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted 13 books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

You have no idea.  Just submitted another 35 books, which I will detail in
another email, all adult content. Last week some Stanford kids came by to help
out in the office, and a few stayed to chop and scan with me.  When I offered
them a variety of books to chop (religious, mystery, x-rated, random), they all
went for the x-rated.  They had a great time laughing at the titles.  Their
favorite was The 12 Quickies of Christmas.  I doubt that it will show up on the
list of Christmas-themed books though :-)

Carrie

Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: You've been busy (smile)!

Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hi gang,

I just submitted the following:
Wild Star by Catherine Coulter
Prince and Future ... Dad? by Christine Rimmer
Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton
The Unquiet Ghost: Russians Remember Stalin by Adam Hochschild
Snowy Nights by Heather Graham, et al
What Dreams May Come by Sherrilyn Kenyon et al
Barrier Island by John D. MacDonald
The Dreadful Lemon Sky by John D. MacDonald
Tribes: How Race, Religion and Identity Determine Success in the New Global
Economy by Joel Kotkin
Edge of Danger by Jack Higgins
BSO Q: The Autobiography of Quincy Jones
BSO Sudden Prey by John Sandford
"... And Ladies of the Club" by Helen Hooven Santmyer (this one is on the Wish
List)

Carrie

  Don't pick lemons.
See all  the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Barbara

It's here! Your new message!