[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:56:43 -0400

I just submitted "In Contempt" by Christopher Darden and Jess Walter.
In 1994, everyone knew who Christopher Darden was.  Everyone knew he was one of
the prosecuting attorneys in the famous, or infamous OJ Simpson trial.  Now
hear about Darden in Darden's own words.  How did he feel during the trial?
How does he feel now?
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog: