[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  Just submitted 13 books:
  The Watchmen by Ben Bova
  Time to Come by August Derleth (editor)
  Azazel by Isaac Asimov
  A Kiss Before Dying by Ira Levin
  The Complete Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton
  The Titan Game by Niven Busch
  A Study of History by Arnold J. Toynbee (an abridgement)
  Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist
  The Secret of Yoga by Gopi Krishna
  The Way of Life According to Lao Tzu by Witter Bynner
  Narcotics: Nature's Dangerous Gifts by Norman Taylor
  Answer to History by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran
  Beyond the Reach of Sense by Rosalind Heywood

  As always, if you validate one of my books and have a question, please feel
free to email me and ask.  The books are at the Bookshare office and readily
available for me to check them.

  Thanks! Carrie

starting at 1¢/min.