[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:02:49 -0500

Anastasia,

To temporarily suspend receiving of messages from the list, put set vacation
in the subject line of a message and send it to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  When you return, you can start
receiving messages again by sending a second message with unset vacation in
the subject line.

HTH

Gerald

  _____