[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:14:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kellie,

  Thanks for your kind words.  I picked up The Complete Father Brown by G. K.
Chesterton, which contains all 5 Father Brown books, so I'll be submitting
sometime next week probably.  We only have 2 Father Browns in the collection so
far, so it'll be nice to have the complete set.

  Carrie

Kellie Hartmann <hart0421@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Carrie,
  Just a note of encouragement to keep 'em comin'! I love Bookshare's
eclecticism. from list the one that grabs my interest is the Maugham. I don't
know anything about the book, but I love older books and the Maugham I've read
has been very fun and thought-provoking.
  Kellie

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.