[bksvol-discuss] just rejected "urban shaman"

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:13:01 -0700

Hello,

I just rejected Urban Shaman by C. E. Murphy because the first 6 pages were missing. Text skipped from the acknowledgements directly to page 7. Otherwise it was a clean scan. Of course I wrote this in the comments field, so Alicia, if you're reading this list, please resubmit your copy with all pages.

Cheryl K. Fogle
Ph.D. candidate, Anthropology, University of New Mexico