[bksvol-discuss] Re: jaws tight lipped about page breaks:

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:49:30 EDT

Supposedly you 1: press insert and the D key at the same time. 2: You click
the add button. 3: You type \012 in the actual word field 4: you tab to the
next  field. 5: You type the words page break in that field. 6: you save the
new
 setting.

Now, I say supposedly because that is not working with the book I am
validating, but I think the problem is with the book itself and, besides, my
JAWS is
reading the page break when I pass over it one line at a time and it had  no
problem reading page breaks in the two preceding books I validated anyway. In
a message dated 7/28/2008 7:39:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi What is the instructions to get jaws to say  page break?

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.